Julianna Carella shares Benefits of Hemp: Phytocannabinoids, Terpenes & More for Pets at Pet Connections Expo #petconexpo in a Campfire Session!
· The endocannabinoid system
· The issues/conditions that CBD can help
· Why dogs are more sensitive to the effects
· Non-psychoactive – and even anti-psychoative
· Why we are using PCR instead of CBD on our labels now
· Why the entourage effect matters
· Address dosage and why it is important for each dose to contain a quantified amount of CBD/PCR
· Medicinal grade hemp grown in the USA
· CO2 extraction / whole plant extraction rather than CBD isolate
· Quantified amounts of cannabinoids
· Human Food grade, not feed grade ingredients
· All ingredients sourced in the USA
· Testing from raw materials to final product
About Treatibles: Established in 2013, Treatibles was the first company to create phytocannabinoid rich hemp oil infused products for pets. All products are virtually free of THC, the psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis. Treatibles are legal to sell and ship to all 50 states. Proud to be part of the larger health freedom movement, Treatibles embraces the values of compassionate care, quality ingredients, safe access, and lab testing. Founder and CEO Julianna Carella believes that transparency and education are vital to success. The company shares vast amounts of information and resources about products and ingredients so customers are privy to the same knowledge. For more information, visit: https://www.treatibles.com/.