CBD is a HOT topic in the health and wellness industry. If you are confused and overwhelmed by the products and hype, you are not alone…. in fact, I find myself being confused as well!
There is so much science and research currently being done to dig into the mechanisms CBD and other cannabinoids inside the human body. It turns out, as is the case with most every natural substance, that what we DO no is greatly outweighed by what we DON’T know.
Our guest on the podcast today, Dr. Cade Copeland is the co-founder of Rooted Apothecary, a top notch organic source of full spectrum hemp. Dr. Cade knows a thing or two about cannabis and is able to impart his knowledge and clinical experience with us in this conversation. We dive into some of things we do know about CBD, other cannabinoids, and the endocannabinoid system in the human body, highlighting why a full spectrum extract is the way to go with hemp, or any other natural herbal product.
Some questions Dr. Cade answers include…
* What is a cannabinoid and what makes CBD a special cannabinoid?
* What is the endocannabinoid system and what is its role in human health?
* What are some of the mechanisms that we know with regard to the effects of CBD in the human body?
* Why CBD is NOT a cure to your health ailments
* Who should consider taking hemp derived supplements?
* How is a “full-spectrum” hemp product unique, and why is it preferred?
* Tips on dosing CBD.
Try some full spectrum CBD from Rooted Apothecary HERE: https://www.rootedapoth.com/discount/alterhealth
Use this link to get 10% off, or simply use the code “ALTERHEALTH” when you check out which will also support the Alter Your Health podcast!
Links to learn more
– SHOW NOTES: https://alter.health/episode94/
– SUPPORT US ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/alterhealth
– JOIN THE GROUP COACHING PROGRAM: https://www.alter.health/weekly-group-coaching
– GET OUR BOOK: https://amzn.to/2tmiOz3
– APPLY TO WORK WITH US: https://alter.health/membership
– CONNECT ON FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/alterhealthinc
– CONNECT ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/alter.health