Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Churros-Recipe
MORE DESSET RECIPES:
Easy Spanish Churros (egg free and dairy version): http://bit.ly/SpanishChurros
Giant Oreo Cake: http://bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Tiramisu Cake: http://bit.ly/AmazingTiramisu
Chocolate Soufflé: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSouffleTCF
Matcha Crepe Cake: http://bit.ly/MatchaCrepe
New York Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NewYorkCCake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 cup (240ml) water
1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
1 stick butter (110g)
2 tbsp sugar + 1/4 cup for coating
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
200g dark chocolate
1 cup heavy cream
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and butter. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
2. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until incorporated after each addition; spoon mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large open-star tip.
3. Heat oil for frying in a Dutch-oven or deep skillet to 356F (180C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
4. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Roll the churros in the mixture.
5. Chocolate sauce: heat heavy cream. Pour the cream over the chocolate. Let sit 1 minute. Stir well until smooth.
6. Serve immediately.
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
*some links provided above are affiliate links