James Sharkey, Ph.D., a doctoral graduate of Florida State University College of Medicine, is a biomedical scientist with more than 10 years of experience in medical research and lab leadership. During this time, he has played a pivotal role in the development of dietary wellness supplements, including Aceso and Therabis, ailment-targeted products created from hemp-derived cannabinoids. He has authored and contributed to several notable peer reviewed publications and abstracts, and in the past, has led biomedical studies for various applications at educational institutions.
Dr. James Sharkey, chief scientist of Dixie Botanicals Inc. educates us on the facts about CBD and THC. He answers the following questions:
Questions for Jim Sharkey
1. What is the difference between CBD and THC?
2. Is there scientific proof that CBD works?
3. What is the difference between industrial hemp and marijuana?
4. How does CBD interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system?
5. Is it true that CBD counteracts the effects of THC?
6. Can you overdose from it?
7. What is exciting about what you are doing?
To know more about Aceso and their wonderful products, go to https://www.myaceso.com.