Go to http://www.LovingPerson.com to find your matches
Go to https://www.SeniorJoints.com to order your CBD today!
Is CBD Legal In All 50 States?
“The 2018 Farm Bill”
“Hemp Farming Act of 2018”
Introduced in Senate (04/12/2018) by Senator Mitch McConnell, (R-KY)
Hemp Farming Act of 2018
This bill legalizes industrial hemp that has a tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana) concentration of no more than 0.3% by removing it from schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. On December 20th, 2018 it received the President’s signature and became law.
Indian tribes may regulate the production of hemp by submitting a plan to the Department of Agriculture (USDA). The bill also makes hemp producers eligible for the federal crop insurance program and certain USDA research grants.
Simple CBD Facts
• 1. CBD Oil Can’t Get You High!
• 2. CBD Oil Might Provide Relief From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• 3. CBD Consumers Are Fans of CBD Tinctures.
• 4. CBD Oil is Available for Some Pets.
• 5. CBD Could Play a Role in Anti-Inflammatory Treatment.
6. CBD Oil is Not Sold the Same in Every State: Marijuana-derived oil is only available at legal state dispensaries, while hemp-derived oil can be bought at select retailers in states that permit CBD products. You can also purchase the hemp-derived variety online from various companies, including SeniorJoints.com.
All the information in this video is presented as personal opinion and does not mean to be medical advice nor in anyway to be an endorsement of any of the treatments or items listed herein.
Always consult a physician for all medical advice. This video can contain errors or omissions and should not take the place of licensed medical care.
Go to Loving Person.com to review our selection of dating & relationship ebooks available at the discounted price of only $3.99 for immediate download.